Question:
How come the CONCACAF got four spots in the World Cup if that region has the worst soccer in the planet?
2005-12-22 08:24:33 UTC
How come the CONCACAF got four spots in the World Cup if that region has the worst soccer in the planet?
Three answers:
sadra
2005-12-26 10:53:17 UTC
Brazil and Argentina aren't a part of CONCACAF and are in CONOMBEL I think it's because they have a large population, and the United States has money!
Andreh_G
2005-12-22 14:16:55 UTC
in my opinion CONCACAF has the best soccer teams in the world, Brazil and ARgentine prove that, and i have no doubt that they'll prove it in 2006 world cup, for these reasons they have 4 teams, and i think they should have more than europe has.
chivista
2005-12-22 08:30:17 UTC
no concacaf has good soccer they have the mexican soccer and they are good.but you have to admit the mls kinda sucks well they suck.but you cant be talking about mexican soccer like that